Room rates will inch up on average and hoteliers will make more money—all helps explain the boom in luxury rooms
The Newbury Boston, CitizenM Boston North Station, The Whitney, Cambria Hotel Boston, Moxy Boston Downtown, Four Seasons One Dalton, Encore Boston Harbor, Boston Omni Hotel at the Seaport and Raffles Boston Back Bay Hotel are all open/opening in the next 5 years.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump