Encouraging Travelers to Seek Out International Inspired Experiences Closer to Home.
The unexpected growth figures in the latest U.S. jobs report is another sign of the roll that the hotel industry is on as leisure travel is recovering and numerous hotel chains are approaching pre-pandemic metrics.
The Delta variant’s impact on hotel bookings is likely short-lived, claims the CEO of the world’s largest hotel company.
LCP has provided a construction loan for a Nashville hotel, while Ashford Hospitality Trust has refinanced its mortgage loan for a Hilton in Boston.
The global coronavirus pandemic impacted nearly every industry on Earth, but few as intensely as travel and hospitality.
Contactless check-in and room service robots are the future — and reality — of hotels. That’s not all.
Understanding which customer groups drive the greatest value is critical to the success of your revenue management strategy.
Transactions and financing are on the rise as the hospitality industry continues on its way back from the pandemic. Here’s a look:
Four hotel companies were recently named to the annual Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Ratings are based on employee satisfaction of workplace and culture.
Hotel Industry News: New Guide Details How Top Hoteliers Use Advanced Technologies to Adapt to the New Normal – and Prepare for a Brighter Future
Starfleet Research, the leading provider of best practices IT research and recommendations for the hospitality industry, has announced the release of The 2021 Smart Decision Guide to Hotel Property Management Systems.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump