The traditional housekeeping expertise is still very much relevant but with a greater focus on disinfectant and personal protective equipment. The ABC’s of housekeeping remain the same such as the attention to detail to ensure each guest room and public area is clean and disinfected for the safety of our associates and guests.
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff.
There’s an abundance of talent in the industry right now, and to safely hire during the pandemic, some hoteliers have turned to online hiring processes, sources said.
BETHESDA, Maryland—As recently as mid-May, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust had only eight of its 54 properties open. Soon, executives said, the company will have 23 in operation, including all eight of its resorts.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump