The Delta variant’s impact on hotel bookings is likely short-lived, claims the CEO of the world’s largest hotel company.
Four hotel companies were recently named to the annual Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Ratings are based on employee satisfaction of workplace and culture.
The new look of one of Marriott’s marquee full-service hotel brands has finally come to life, nearly three years after first getting announced.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump