Leisure-driven resort destinations are best poised to rebound from the ongoing pandemic downturn, sources said.
The lack of corporate and business transient demand this fall has prompted hoteliers to stretch the summer leisure season out a few more months by offering creative promotions and packages as well as building relationships between universities and health care providers.
Hilton has partnered with Lysol, Four Seasons with Johns Hopkins Medicine. But new research shows hotels can be easily contaminated by the coronavirus.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump