Today, guests expect to be provided with a consumer-centric hotel experience from the word go, including when they are choosing a destination. They also want new experiences, faster customer service, the utmost comfort, … and the list continues to grow. So, how can hotel operators meet these needs?
The year 2020 was a difficult one for hotel operators, but 2021 shows new promise. Hotels must also generally open to guests upon completion regardless of the demand environment to immediately begin offsetting the costs of their construction. Here are several new hotels around the world, both in favorite destinations and new up-and-comers.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump