Hoteliers are frequently faced with a common dilemma — how can a hotel work smarter, not harder? Within an industry that is hyper-competitive and subject to the on-going influence of guest demands, how can hoteliers ensure their property is best equipped to maximize revenue, enhance guest experience and streamline operations?
When Captain Kirk or Mr. Spock needed information, they would hail the Enterprise’s computer, and the computer would respond to their request. In 1966, that was an amazing piece of science fiction. Now, with Siri, Alexa, and other devices with artificial intelligence, we all are figuratively standing on the bridge of the Enterprise, speaking to devices that are “listening” to us and fulfilling our simple requests.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump