Hotels in the U.S. and abroad are preparing to welcome travelers for the summer season by updating public spaces, pruning gardens and adding programming
Owners and operators of extended-stay hotels discussed the overall strength of the segment but warned of the challenges to build and innovate the product at the risk of alienating their core guests.
New York City’s landmark Chrysler Building, which is being bought for about a fifth of what it last sold for, could ultimately be transformed from an aging office tower into a hotel.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump