The Delta variant’s impact on hotel bookings is likely short-lived, claims the CEO of the world’s largest hotel company.
LCP has provided a construction loan for a Nashville hotel, while Ashford Hospitality Trust has refinanced its mortgage loan for a Hilton in Boston.
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump
Boston Hotel Carpet Cleaning Boston Hotel News Boston Omni Hotel at the Seaport Cambria Hotel Boston Cape Cod Hotel Carpet Cleaning Cape Cod Resort Carpet Cleaning Cape Cod Resort Cleaning Carpet Cleaning Cleaning Secrets Connecticut Hotel Carpet Cleaning Coronoavirus Covid-19 Hartford Hotel Carpet Cleaning Hilton Hotels Hotel Cleaning Hotel Cleaning Tricks Hotel Food & Beverage Hotel Industry News HotelManagement.net Hotel Marketing Tips Hotel News Hotel News Now Hotel News Resource Hotel Phone Systems Hotel Renovation Ideas Hotel Tile Cleaning Lodging Magazine Martha's Vineyard Hotel Carpet Cleaning Massachusetts Hotel Carpet Cleaning Massachusetts Hotel Cleaning Mystic Marriott Nantucket Hotel Carpet Cleaning New York Hotel Carpet Cleaning Northeast Hotel Carpet Cleaning Northeast Resort Carpet Cleaning NY Hotel Cleaning NY Hotel Tile Cleaning Pebblebrook Hotel Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Personal Device Use In Hotels Providence Hotel Carpet Cleaning Resort Carpet Cleaning in New England Resort Cleaning in the Northeast Rhode Island Hotel Carpet Cleaning Virtual Reality