Encouraging Travelers to Seek Out International Inspired Experiences Closer to Home.
The unexpected growth figures in the latest U.S. jobs report is another sign of the roll that the hotel industry is on as leisure travel is recovering and numerous hotel chains are approaching pre-pandemic metrics.
The Gap Narrows Between The Latest Weekly Metrics and 2019 Levels.
The Delta variant’s impact on hotel bookings is likely short-lived, claims the CEO of the world’s largest hotel company.
LCP has provided a construction loan for a Nashville hotel, while Ashford Hospitality Trust has refinanced its mortgage loan for a Hilton in Boston.
Atlantic Coast Carpet Cleaning has been providing professional and reliable janitorial services to offices, Country Clubs, Universities, Senior Living Communities, Warehouses, Sports Arenas, Gyms and Condominium Complexes for 25 years.
The global coronavirus pandemic impacted nearly every industry on Earth, but few as intensely as travel and hospitality.
Contactless check-in and room service robots are the future — and reality — of hotels. That’s not all.
Understanding which customer groups drive the greatest value is critical to the success of your revenue management strategy.
Transactions and financing are on the rise as the hospitality industry continues on its way back from the pandemic. Here’s a look:
- Hotel & Resort News: Hilton Launches “Travel the World” Campaign
- Hotel & Resort News: U.S. Hotels Rebound With Significant Increase in October Job Growth
- Hotel Industry News: How Digital Transformation Is Facilitating Servitization in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel News: Upward Trend in US Hotel Performance Indicates More Business Travel Than Expected
- Hotel Industry News: Marriott CEO Sees Hotels Bouncing Back Quickly After Delta Variant Slump